- Only one beer per applicant.
- Judging will take place on Saturday, March 30 @ Steins Beer Garden Mountain View.
- All entries must be received by 3pm, Thursday March 29.
- We will accept entries between the hours of 10am – 4pm on Sunday March 24 and from 11am – 3pm from Monday, March 25 to Friday, March 29 at the Mountain View location (895 Villa St, Mountain View, Ca). Inform the host that you are there to drop off beer for the contest and you will be given the required paperwork.
- For any beer that cannot be dropped off during designated times and dates, separate plans must be made with Steins Beer Garden beforehand.
- Beers must be brewed in a home setting, no commercial or brewed on-site beers will be allowed.
- The beer must have been brewed by the person entering it. Team beers are acceptable, but the entrant must have been an active participant in the brewing process.
- This contest is for beer only. No meads, ciders or wines.
- Two bottles per entry.
- Each bottle cannot have markings or printed labels.
- We prefer 12 ounce brown bottles with unmarked caps. Printed caps should be blacked out with marker.
- To keep this manageable for our judges, we are limiting the entries to 50. Therefore, once we hit the cut off, no additional entries will be accepted.
- Beer entries must be made to one of the BJCP style categories.
March 24 – 29, 2019: Entry Drop Off
March 30, 2019: Beer Judging
April 6, 2019: 7pm Winner Announced (Score sheet pick up immediately after)
For more information contact: email@example.com