2019 summer series is here!
Relax and cool off with special craft beers during the Steins Summer Series 2019. Join us every Wednesday as we partner with a featured Brewery on the patio.
Series begins with local favorites Seismic Brewing on May 22nd!
Every Wednesday from 4pm – 8pm on the patio.
5/22 – Kick-Off Event with Seismic Brewing (Santa Rosa, CA)
5/29 – Discretion Brewing (Santa Cruz, CA)
6/5 – Crafty Ciders – Ciders with a Twist!
6/12 – Lagunitas Brewing (Petaluma, CA)
6/19 – Brew LA ft The Bruery, Three Weavers Brewing and Barley Forge
6/26 – Fort Point Beer Company (San Francisco, CA)
7/3 – Chimay RED, WHITE, and BLUE (Belgium)
7/10 – Laughing Monk Brewing (San Francisco, CA)
7/17 – Fieldwork Brewing (Berkeley, CA)
7/24 – Hop Dogma (Half Moon Bay, CA)
7/31 – Founders Brewing (Grand Rapids, MI)
8/7 – Firestone Walker (Paso Robles, CA)
8/14 – The Booth Brewing (South Korea/Eureka, CA)
8/21 – Original Pattern (Oakland, CA)
8/28 – Brew SD ft Coronado, Alesmith, Stone, Modern Times and Belching Beaver
9/4 – A Sour End to the Summer ft Cascade, Almanac, Upland and The Bruery Terreux
STEINS & SEMY
– – – – – – – – – –
Summer Series begins on May 22nd, every Wednesday from 4pm – 8pm!
LOOK OUT FOR GIVEAWAYS!
BRING THE PUPS TO OUR BEER GARDEN!
STEINS 6 year anniversary!
Bring your energy and appetite to Steins Mountain View’s 6th Year Anniversary FIESTA! 🎉🌮🍻
This year, we’ll be gathering under the sun out on the Beer Garden, featuring our Chefs’ HOUSEMADE STREET TACOS + some awesome $6 drink specials!
$6 Specials for any of the following:
– Housemade Taco + Specialty Beer
– 2 Housemade Tacos
(Tacos include choice of chicken, steak, or veggie)
*Specialty beer choices for $6 Beer+Taco deal:
– North Coast Laguna Baja (Mexican Dark Lager)
– Belching Beaver Tiki Fractals (Hazy IPA)
– Stem Chile Guava Cider
Anniversary Beer Line-Up
– Russian River Pliny the Elder
– Cascade One Way or Another 2015 (Collaboration w/ The Bruery Terreux — Wine barrel-aged sour ale w/ marionberries and meyer lemons)
– The Bruery Bakery Coconut Macaroons 2018
– North Coast Barrel-Aged Old Rasputin XX 2017
– Discretion Brewing Jugo Reposado (Reposado tequila barrel-aged hazy IPA)
– Track 7 Golden Guava
– Belching Beaver Viva La Beaver (Peanut butter Mexican chocolate milk stout)
– The Bruery Or Xata
– Stone Enjoy By 4/20
– – – – – – – – – –
Doors open at 10am — Specials until 3pm or while supplies last!
ALL AGES EVENT!
BRING THE PUPS TO OUR BEER GARDEN!
Be sure to also stick around for the announcement of our 5th Annual Homebrew Competition Winner @ 7pm. Judges score sheet will be available immediately after.
STEINS HOME BREW CONTEST 2019!
The 5th Annual Steins Homebrew Competition is here, folks! “The Best Brews (So Far)” For this year’s theme, brewers are encouraged to submit the best beer they’ve brewed; or to brew a new beer in any style that they think will rise to the occasion! The winner of the Best in Show round will win a hosted cocktail party for 10 people at either of our Steins locations. The winner will be announced at Steins Beer Garden – Mountain View’s anniversary celebration at 7pm on April 6, and all participants will be able to pick up their score sheets immediately after the announcement. To participate, brewers will have to submit two unmarked 12oz bottles during these designated times to the host stand at Steins Mountain View: March 24 @ 10am-4pm March 25-29 @ 11am-3pm We are accepting 50 entries. Judging will take place on March 30 and will follow the traditional BCJP judging practices.Here are the details:
- Only one beer per applicant.
- Judging will take place on Saturday, March 30 @ Steins Beer Garden Mountain View.
- All entries must be received by 3pm, Thursday March 29.
- We will accept entries between the hours of 10am – 4pm on Sunday March 24 and from 11am – 3pm from Monday, March 25 to Friday, March 29 at the Mountain View location (895 Villa St, Mountain View, Ca). Inform the host that you are there to drop off beer for the contest and you will be given the required paperwork.
- For any beer that cannot be dropped off during designated times and dates, separate plans must be made with Steins Beer Garden beforehand.
- Beers must be brewed in a home setting, no commercial or brewed on-site beers will be allowed.
- The beer must have been brewed by the person entering it. Team beers are acceptable, but the entrant must have been an active participant in the brewing process.
- This contest is for beer only. No meads, ciders or wines.
- Two bottles per entry.
- Each bottle cannot have markings or printed labels.
- We prefer 12 ounce brown bottles with unmarked caps. Printed caps should be blacked out with marker.
- To keep this manageable for our judges, we are limiting the entries to 50. Therefore, once we hit the cut off, no additional entries will be accepted.
- Beer entries must be made to one of the BJCP style categories.
March 24 – 29, 2019: Entry Drop Off
March 30, 2019: Beer Judging
April 6, 2019: 7pm Winner Announced (Score sheet pick up immediately after)
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in hosting a private event at Steins Beer Garden Mountain View! Please fill out the form below and our Events Manager will respond to your inquiry promptly. Please note that all Private Events require a minimum of 7 days advanced notice.
Inquiries may also be made to our Events line: 650-386-6943